Finiko – How to pass KYC. Some people have been repeatedly rejected for KYC, why? Well, in this blog post I explore the common issues with examples of how to overcome them. If you want to join Finiko, I would appreciate it if you used my link shared below. None of the referral fees will not come from your returns.
To start with, please note that if you are trying to pass KYC, that it will probably take a couple of times. But the support team generally respons very quickly, just minutes. If you read the instructions below, than you might be able to reduce the turnaround and might even be successful in one try.
You are free choose to use your drivers license or your passport, whatever suits you.
- 1st step: Register on TheFiniko.com. and fill in the required fields
- Please also make sure you verify your Mobile Phone Number
- In the menu, scroll to “Settings”. And under “Passport Data”; click “Verify”
- On the next page you should fill in your first and last names as mentioned in the form
- When you fill in the date of birth: use “.” to separate the dates (example: MM.DD.YYYY)
- At Passport Series, simply place a minus sign: “-“
- Than take a picture of the passport and please make sure that the text is readable
- When you make a selfie of yourself with you passport, please make sure the information visible in the picture is not mirrored and you can read the text on your passport.
- If the image is mirrored you can flip it through this website: image2go
If you have walked through all of the steps above, you will probably have it approved very quickly. If you have any remarks in regards to the above, please let me know so i can further improve the KYC process for new members of Finiko. You can reach me via Telegram.